Write to us at [email protected] to contribute to the Blog section of Bridging Points Media.
• Does Bridging Points Media accept new Contributors?
Yes. On a case by case basis, we accept posts from outside contributors that fit in nicely with the areas we cover.
• What are we looking for from a Contributor post?
The single best piece of advice? Read the site. Get a feel of the types of articles we publish.
• How can I submit a Contributor post?
Send an email to [email protected] with the name of the contributor as well as his/her credentials.
• Word count. 500-800 word posts tend to do well. This is not a hard and fast rule. Take the space you need to get across what you need to say.
• Accuracy. This includes facts, spelling, and grammar.
• Promotional or sponsored posts. Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You should always disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
• Attacks. No personal attacks, conspiracy theories, defamation or gratuitous foul language.
• Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property. This includes but is not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights of any type.
• Keyword marketing or paid links. Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to websites for promotional purposes is not acceptable
• Unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion. Our writers cover many many topics — you can write about a similar topic provided you offer an original viewpoint that is corroborated by facts.
• Relevant research studies or scientific findings. Make sure your points are bulleted and easy to read.
• Corrections: Please send any corrections and update to – [email protected]