Prohibited mechanisms on landing pages:
- Alert sounds that distress users.
- More than one entry/exit pop up.
- Imitation of system error messages.
- Pop up loops that can’t be closed by the user.
- Downloads/installations starting without user interaction.
- Any mechanism that prevents the user from closing the browser window.
Though Bridging Points Media checks the content on the landing pages at regular intervals, however, it is the advertiser who is in control of the content on the final landing page and has a responsibility to adhere to Bridging Points Media’s ad serving policies.
These policies serve as a guideline and can be extended or modified anytime.
Bridging Points Media reserves the right to stop the promotion of any landing page at any time at its sole discretion.
By buying traffic through Bridging Points Media or by signing up here you hereby agree to the ad serving policies of Bridging Points Media.