There are several free WordPress themes in the WordPress package, but unfortunately, you don’t like them.
You will like to upload a premium custom theme from any of the various app stores.
However, while uploading the custom themes, you face many challenges due to the size of the theme which exceeds the maximum file size.
When you try to install the custom theme, WordPress throws up this question i.e., “Are you sure you want to do this?” and even after you click on Yes, there is no luck – the same question pops up once again.
Then you can get your web host to increase your PHP limits so that a larger zip file is allowed to be uploaded. They will know what limits to set if you explain the issue.
You can follow the below easy steps to resolve this issue and even save on costs –
1. Go to the CPanel [from the same place where you took your hosting].
There is an option there with the name “File Manager.” This will open the file manager from where you can manage your themes.
2. Now you need to go to the “public_html” folder and click on the “content” folder, which will again display a few more folders.
Now click on “themes” folder.
3. Click on “Upload” and upload the “.zip” theme file.
4. Once the file is uploaded, extract the ‘.zip file’ and remove the “.zip file”.
5. Now you need to go to your WordPress Dashboard ‘Appearance and Themes’ and locate your theme there 🙂
This works in 99.99% of the cases, and if there are still issues pertaining to this, please let us know through the comment section below.