Bridging Points Media serves relevant ads on publisher websites and personal blogs.
Bridging Points Media’s objective is to monetize its publisher’s traffic and optimize their revenue with relevant and competitive advertisements.
Requirements for participating in Bridging Points Media Publisher Network –
In respect of or in relation to any site (or portion thereof) used by the publishers in connection with the publisher’s participation in the Bridging Points Media’s Publisher Network, the publisher may not engage in any activity that is or constitutes, or that involves, facilitates, advocates or promotes any prohibited activity.
Bridging Points Media does not work with publishers that contain, link to or promote certain types of content. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Illicit drugs, sale, export or use of illegal substances.
- Illegal gambling.
- Illegal activity.
- Harm to minors in any way.
- Terrorism, sedition or other illegal activities.
- Obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or indecent material or similar activities.
- Profanity, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, tortious, or similarly abusive activities.
- Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law, violence, hate or promoting against any individual, organization or group.
- Offering of any MP3, MPEG and/or other proprietary materials for download, sale or otherwise, in any case without the permission of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights or otherwise infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- Fraudulent activities or impersonation of any person, including any Bridging Points Media’s representative, or misrepresentation of affiliation with any person.