Email Marketing Is High ROI
- 91 percent of US adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with. (Marketing Sherpa)
- At least 91% of consumers check their email on a daily basis.
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers. (McKinsey)
- Thirty-three percent of Americans check their emails throughout the day and another 39% check it up to three times a day.
- A 2015 report from the DMA shows one in five businesses have a return on investment of over 70:1.
- A 2015 study by the Data & Marketing Association found that for every $1 spent, email has an average $38 return on investment (ROI).
- The average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media.