Blogging & AdSense
If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all: Read a lot and write a lot. Blogging is a conversation, not a code. You do not have to be big, you have to be remarkable.
Without your blog audience, you are nothing. Your blog audience adds engagement and interaction to your blog. Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers. Successful blogging is not about one time hits. It’s about building a loyal following over time.
The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful. Startup with a blog and make it a cash cow with AdSense.
- Decide the Topic of the Blog
- Buy a Domain Name or use a Sub-Domain
- Host the Blog
- Import Blog Posts from other Websites based on your Blog Niche
- Update Theme
- Create Blogs with Free Themes
- Update Logo
- Create an Email for the Domain
- Install necessary Plugins – Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Author Tag, Discus
- Write your first Blog Post + SEO
- Social Media Profiles and Content Sharing
- Promote the Blog through Emails
- Promotion via Facebook Ads
- Traffic analysis with Google Analytics
- Create a Content Strategy
- What is AdSense?
- How to get Approved for AdSense?
- Cool trick to get AdSense Approval by Google
- Use AdSense Account Interface
- Place AdSense Ads on Blog
- Method with which to Make Money with AdSense